Welcome! & Join Us as a Member :)

NiNzrez
Administrator
This post was updated on .
We decided to make a community forum!
We are excited to get this going
This forum is very basic right now and more will be added soon.
Keep checking back for whats new!

Membership vs. Non Membership:
In the top right of the forum (white area) , you will see a "Register" & "Login" link
this is where you would register as a member, or sign in after you have become a member :)

(this forum is part of My Solar Alerts, but it does hava a seperate simple membership.)
we set it up this way for a few reasons
1. the blog membership registration was giving quite a few people issues. Because of this, they were not becoming a member, and we don't blame them. who wants a headache?!
and
2. The membership for the Forum is super simple, you dont have to be a part of any other site or group or google+
You simply spend less than 2min putting in your user name, a password, and adding a avatar :)

Posting a New Thread:
Anyone can make a new post
Members have access to all the options in posting
Non members have the basic posting forum
You can make a new post on any Solar or Earth subject you would like
If a new event occures or you have you have news please feel free to make a new thread about it, even if its already being talked about in another thread

Here we go with
no spamming
no hatred
no name calling
no bashing others ideas
no racist anything
no hateing on anyone for their typos/bad english
*we have many followers who english is not their 1st language. So please be nice :)

what is ok:
Lets keep post topics relating to Solar and Earth observation, research, theories, events & concerns.
Anyone can make a new post
please help us out by joining in and posting new topics

we of course will be adding to this general list once we get going a bit more.

Dont be shy!!! say hello!!
Do you like the new forum?

Re: Welcome!

NiNzrez
Administrator
This post was updated on .
The REPLY button is located to the right of each post

Re: Welcome!

TS66~Christine
Looks good Nin !!!

Re: Welcome!

Elemental
loving it!

Re: Welcome!

NiNzrez
Administrator
hey thanks

Re: Welcome!

NiNzrez
Administrator
thanks! glad to hear this!

can either of you log in? or is it giving you issues still?

Re: Welcome!

TS66~Christine
I still can't, should I just re-register, or wait ???

Re: Welcome!

NiNzrez
Administrator
i would say try re registering
your not showing up on the member list in the admin section i see, and it appears to have worked for another friend of mine
if you still have a issue, drop me a mail on FB

Re: Welcome!

TS66~Christine
Much better, thanks Nin

Re: Welcome!

NiNzrez
Administrator
yay!!! so glad its working for you now!

Re: Welcome!

Iwanttobelieve76
Administrator
Hiya all,

finally i get it :)

Im sry, tooks a bit time for me

Re: Welcome!

NiNzrez
Administrator
yay! so glad to see you made it in IWTB

Re: Welcome! & Joining Us as a Member :)

JessAnderson
Banned User
ah- this is where you've been all day!

Re: Welcome! & Joining Us as a Member :)

NiNzrez
Administrator
JessAnderson wrote
ah- this is where you've been all day!
off and on between cleaning this house and the kids have a 4 day weekend, so no school today
that tied me up quite a bit to have them home on a week day

Re: Welcome!

TS66~Christine
  76

Re: Welcome! & Joining Us as a Member :)

miabelieves
Hello All

Re: Welcome! & Joining Us as a Member :)

Starling
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Welcome! & Joining Us as a Member :)

Iwanttobelieve76
Administrator

Baroness wrote
Hello...
don't mind me...just nosing around.
just was busy

i smelt ya long time nice to see ya around :*

and hiya mia and ts66

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Welcome! & Joining Us as a Member :)

MamaHasAwakened
Its me MHA!

So thrilled about this forum!  So good to see you Nin and IWTB!
Great job!

Re: Welcome! & Joining Us as a Member :)

shenue
Hi All.....this is great!!!
Be careful what you wish for, you just might get it.  Sometimes the 'having' is not so sweet as the 'wanting'.

Re: Welcome! & Joining Us as a Member :)

Iwanttobelieve76
Administrator
Nice to have you all around here!