Two 6.5 Earthquakes in a Row! - Kuril Islands

Two 6.5 Earthquakes in a Row! - Kuril Islands

NiNzrez
Administrator
EW

Re: Two 6.5 Earthquakes in a Row! - Kuril Islands

EW
Santa Cruz Islands just let off a couple of 5's...

Do you think that all this movement up and down the western side of the pacific is going to lead to a bigger one? or is it letting off steam with all these 5's and 6's?..

I have heard that one of the undersea volcano's are gonna blow soon.. not that i believe everything i read, but wondering if these eq's could set something like that off.. or if its all connected...

I am just thinking out loud here, so if i am speaking rubbish just say so lol..

Re: Two 6.5 Earthquakes in a Row! - Kuril Islands

NiNzrez
Administrator
i personaly believe that whole area is rising and there will be a super huge quake there soon with a volcano explosion
i have been watching the buoys in that area close for just over a year and there is so much activity going on there on the sea floor. i guess we will see in time, but there are a lot out there that believe the same thing and do way more research on it that i do haha
ill see what i can do to track down some of the info for you :)