SAY HELLO!!!!

NiNzrez
Administrator
This post was updated on .
Say hello, lets get talking in here! post a new thread! lets get this forum going!!!!

EW

Re: SAY HELLO!!!!

EW
HELLO!... EW here, lurked on the glp threads for a few years.. follow stephi's FB page and of course only just found out this morning that this forum existed lol... well im here now.. whoo!..

Re: SAY HELLO!!!!

NiNzrez
Administrator
yay! Hiya EW
so glad to see you over here!

Re: SAY HELLO!!!!

Iwanttobelieve76
Administrator
Hello

and hiya EW nice to see ya

Re: SAY HELLO!!!!

Starling
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: SAY HELLO!!!!

Iwanttobelieve76
Administrator
This post was updated on .
Hiya,

 so good to see ya around here!

And also hello to EW!

Sry for my inactivity was a bit busy last days (work,flu)

Re: SAY HELLO!!!!

Isis one
Hi Nin, didn't know there was a blog, this page just came up on iPad so I registered! Looks fun!

Re: SAY HELLO!!!!

Muse_1111
Hello!!  Thank you, Ninz, for providing us another place to gather with these incredible minds.

Re: SAY HELLO!!!!

shenue
Hi NiNz...It's wonderful that this forum was started.  Just learned about it this morning.  Feels like a new 'home' for me.  Many thanks to you and those of you that helped NiNz get this going.
Be careful what you wish for, you just might get it.  Sometimes the 'having' is not so sweet as the 'wanting'.

Re: SAY HELLO!!!!

NiNzrez
Administrator
wow heyyy
so glad to see you all showing up over here!!

Re: SAY HELLO!!!!

Tiny Trink
Hi Everyone,

So Happy to be here with you!!

I have set up a FOG thread for everyone.

I just need to learn how to post videos now.  lol

Nin do you have a written instruction thread for posting videos ?

Much Love,

Tiny Trink

Re: SAY HELLO!!!!

NiNzrez
Administrator
i do :)
there are 3 "get started threads, ill get them all pinned right now

Re: SAY HELLO!!!!

AKObserver
Hi EW!
Great to see you. :)

Re: SAY HELLO!!!!

AKObserver
Hi IWTB!
AKO

Re: SAY HELLO!!!!

mahala
Hello All!

Re: SAY HELLO!!!!

Iwanttobelieve76
Administrator
This post was updated on .
Hiya all,

sorry was a bit busy last days and had some terrible back pain.

Its better now and can start working on My Solar Alerts again (and weeeeekend)

Re: SAY HELLO!!!!

Whiteangel
Greetings all!

Re: SAY HELLO!!!!

Stroke49
Hi, everyone! Always good to have another "hook", to catch up to everyone! I still lurk mostly, but I truly enjoy everyone's comments, and minds!!

Re: SAY HELLO!!!!

Sy Moen
Hey, I've checked this page on and of for over a year I think. Thanks for all the work. I'd be interested in an article on historical gross solar output if you have any expertise on that or have any good links.

Re: SAY HELLO!!!!

shadasonic
hey scientific , spritual masterminds, nice to see you all!peace
EW

Re: SAY HELLO!!!!

EW
Just wanted to say hi to everyone who has found their way here.. so..

HI!!!!!