Prepare for this year's Sun-Earth Days' WEBCAST live from Wallops Flight Facility on March 22, 2013!

Prepare for this year's Sun-Earth Days' WEBCAST live from Wallops Flight Facility on March 22, 2013!

Iwanttobelieve76
Administrator
Sun-Earth Day 2013: Solar Max-Storm Warning: Effects on the Solar System

Webcast Information:

On March 22, 2013, NASA EDGE will bring you a LIVE webcast form Wallops Flight Facility (WFF) located on Virginia's Eastern Shore. Wallops is now NASA's principal facility for management and implementation of suborbital research programs. This makes it the perfect location to highlight many of NASAs 'Engineering' accomplishments while bring you the latest information about Solar Maximum!

 Date: March 22, 2013
Time: 1:00 - 2:30 PM EST
Location: Wallops Flight Facility

Highlights will include:

    What is Solar Maximum? An overview of the sun and why we study it.
    All about auroras and how/why we study them
    Highlights about the VISIONS Sounding Rocket and Launch!
    Planetary Effects of Solar Max
    The MMS mission: Overview and Status!
    Wallops Flight Facility - Overview
    Launching a sounding rocket from Wallops
    LADEE Engineer and Scientist: How do engineers and scientists work together to accomplish a launch at Wallops Flight Facility? Upcoming LADEE launch in August.
    Q&A session with the audience and social media

More:
http://sunearthday.nasa.gov/2013/solarmax/webcast.php

Re: Prepare for this year's Sun-Earth Days' WEBCAST live from Wallops Flight Facility on March 22, 2013!

liuhuan

Shoes accord abundantly to our bathrobe address on any occasion. These become added important bathrobe allotment because these are anon accompanying to our abundance level. All shoe food are racked up with fashionable shoes but just the few shoe brands accept been http://swagconverse.net/ converse online the prime best of appearance acute buyers because of durability, style, amusing recognization and all-embracing barter image. Converse is a big cast in cossack industry that is accepted for triggering the cossack appearance sensations aback its addition in 1908 by Marquis Mill Converse.