F.O.G. Thread II

12

F.O.G. Thread II

Tiny Trink
Hello FOG,

Starting this thread here so we have a home still.

I will post the daily news here also.  If you could post here as well as the other FOG thread that would be fantastic so we have our info here too.

Much Love,

Tiny Trink

Re: F.O.G. Thread II

shadasonic
Hello Double T!

Re: F.O.G. Thread II

Tiny Trink
Hi Shad!!

Where is your Avatar?

I will get the news posted as soon as I figure out how.  lol

I am going to try and pull some pertinent info over here from our original thread.

So happy to see you!

Much Love,

Tiny Trink

Re: F.O.G. Thread II

Tiny Trink
Ha Ha I did it!!

Much Love,

http://youtu.be/amZwZkLMqbM

Re: F.O.G. Thread II

Tiny Trink
Test run on embedding links.

From AK
Coincidence they come out with this today? Things that make you go hmmmm??????

Large asteroid heading to Earth? Pray, says NASA
can't post content
http://news.yahoo.com/large-asteroid-heading-earth-pray-says-nasa-005545942.html

From CBS News

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-205_162-57575194/nasas-advice-for-near-term-meteor-strike-pray/

Re: F.O.G. Thread II

Tiny Trink
From AK~

Everything you need to know about meteor strikes Incidents like the one over Russia happen roughly once every five years, and there's little we can do to predict them

On Friday, a meteor exploded 32,000 feet above the Chelyabinsk region of Russia, lighting up the sky and producing a shockwave that shook buildings and shattered windows. At least 1,000 people were injured in the blasts, the highest toll ever caused by an object from space. Video footage of the meteorites, while mesmerizing, is also terrifying. It "appeals to our most primitive fears," tweeted The Week's D.B. Grady. "It's an astonishing glimpse at the end of the world." Here's what you should know about Russia's meteor blast, and others like it:

http://theweek.com/article/index/240228/everything-you-need-to-know-about-meteor-strikes

Much Love,
Tiny Trink

Re: F.O.G. Thread II

Tiny Trink
http://youtu.be/FyP7GyRw_Go

Much Love,

Tiny Trink

Re: F.O.G. Thread II

cabingirl
Hi TT and  everyone else....

Re: F.O.G. Thread II

AKObserver
Whoo Hoo! I'm here!
This is awesome!!!
Much Love
AKO

Re: F.O.G. Thread II

cabingirl
Yay, take care AK,  its going to be an interesting time ahead!

Re: F.O.G. Thread II

AKObserver
You said it Sister! hugs to you

Re: F.O.G. Thread II

NiNzrez
Administrator
welcome everyone! :)
i would really appreciate if you all please take a sec to register as a member
To become a member only takes a minute, there is no 20 questions to answer, or personal information you have to enter - becides picking a user name and password for this forum
(click on the register link on the top right of this forum)

you can then add you own avatar as well as have access to all of the member services
the main on being no capachas for making posts :)

Re: F.O.G. Thread II

NiNzrez
Administrator

Re: F.O.G. Thread II

Tropicalgirl
Thanks T2 for creating another haven for our little soul group!  Much appreciation, glad to be here with all my buddies!

Re: F.O.G. Thread II

NiNzrez
Administrator

4.6 March 20 2013, 11:18:07 UTC  Reykjanes Ridge Depth: 13 km
4.6 March 20 2013, 10:55:09 UTC  Reykjanes Ridge Depth: 40 km
4.8 March 20 2013, 11:02:17 UTC  Reykjanes Ridge Depth: 10 km
4.6 March 20 2013, 10:51:39 UTC  Reykjanes Ridge Depth: 10 km
http://quakes.globalincidentmap.com/
http://www.emsc-csem.org/Earthquake/seis...php?view=1

thats the sig of volcano activity
here you can see the heleiocorders for that area
very active today
http://www.jonfr.com/webicorders/tremoren.htm

Re: F.O.G. Thread II

AKObserver
Thanks for having us! Glad we have an alternative safe haven :) Awesome to see others I have missed on GLP have gathered here. Have a wonderful day!

Re: F.O.G. Thread II

NiNzrez
Administrator
here is the direct link to MSA FOG thread

http://mysolaralerts.blogspot.com/p/forum.html#nabble-td174

also if you click on the "Reply" button to TT's 1st post of this thread, there is an option at the bottom left to "Email this post"

these 2 ways will help make it easier for you all to share this thread with others so they know your over here as well :)

Re: F.O.G. Thread II

miabelieves
Hey ya'll.  Glad to see you guys coming over here also

Re: F.O.G. Thread II

AKObserver
 Hi Mia!

Re: F.O.G. Thread II

AKObserver
video copulation of Russian Meteor strike
 http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=tn4isOMviRs
working on the embed thing must have done something wrong

Re: F.O.G. Thread II

Southern Lighthouse
Hi y'all!

Re: F.O.G. Thread II

AKObserver
 Hi SL!

Re: F.O.G. Thread II

MamaHasAwakened
Hi Everyone!

So good to see everyone here!

Re: F.O.G. Thread II

AKObserver
Hiya Mama
Yep we're all getting here one by one lol

Re: F.O.G. Thread II

moxiechick
Thanks bunches TT and Nin!!!
Mox

Re: F.O.G. Thread II

Elemental
Hello!

Re: F.O.G. Thread II

Tiny Trink
Hello Everyone,

So happy you are all here!!

Much Love,

http://youtu.be/uKxGPnNnrvg

Re: F.O.G. Thread II

Tiny Trink
Unexplained boom baffles experts, residents: heard in four Illinois counties

http://theextinctionprotocol.wordpress.com/2013/03/21/unexplained-boom-baffles-experts-residents-heard-in-four-illinois-counties/

Much Love,

Re: F.O.G. Thread II

Southern Lighthouse
GLP down again?  Geez.  So glad you created this FOG II thread, TT!  Thank you!

Re: F.O.G. Thread II

cabingirl
Earthquake in Oklahoma, do not like it when there are quakes in mid section of USA

Re: F.O.G. Thread II

shadasonic
Thanks Nin , nice to have this site. The sharing of knowledge is a beautifull luxury.

Re: F.O.G. Thread II

shadasonic
This post was updated on .
AK, SL,CG,ELE, Mama, and Mia,lol very nice to see you ladies over here.Peace

Re: F.O.G. Thread II

AKObserver
3/21/2013 — Oklahoma 3.1M Earthquake — Residential area WITH Fracking Operation embedded
March 21, 2013 by sincedutch
Which ‘rocket scientist’ thought it would be a good idea to pump gas / oil  INSIDE a residential area?
http://sincedutch.wordpress.com/2013/03/21/3212013-oklahoma-3-1m-earthquake-residential-area-with-fracking-operation-embedded/

 good morning!

Re: F.O.G. Thread II

shadasonic

Re: F.O.G. Thread II

AKObserver
I read that last night not good...

Re: F.O.G. Thread II

Whiteangel
Well, I made it over!!  Glad we have a place.

Re: F.O.G. Thread II

Nika
Ok...I'm here.

Re: F.O.G. Thread II

cabingirl
WhiteAngel, glad you are here also!  Glad all our FOG friends are here..:-)

Re: F.O.G. Thread II

cabingirl
Glad you made it Nika!

Re: F.O.G. Thread II

Jazzed
Hi to everyone. Nice having another place to call home.

Re: F.O.G. Thread II

AKObserver

Hi everyone! So nice to see you all!

Re: F.O.G. Thread II

joinca
Interesting photos about "Visiting a Lava Flow on Hawaii’s Kilauea"
http://www.wired.com/wiredscience/2013/03/visiting-a-lava-flow-on-hawaiis-kilauea/?pid=6513
P.S Is there a way to sort the threads newest date at the top?
"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." - "I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them."-- Thomas Jefferson
"Well, the trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so." ~ Ronald Reagan

Re: F.O.G. Thread II

Sandziou
Hello FOG,

So good to be here ! Thank you Nin !
"Be the change you want to see in the world." ~Ghandi

Re: F.O.G. Thread II

Tiny Trink
Good Morning FOG,

So happy to see everyone making their way here!!

Stay Safe and Balanced.

Shine Brightly.

Much Love,

http://youtu.be/MRHuUNz4QNs

Re: F.O.G. Thread II

moxiechick
Love all the pics and avitars!!  I had to make an unexpected trip back to TX....beautiful weather...70's...and got alot done.  Made it home to AR last evening as the snow started and woke up to 4.5 inches!!  I'm headed in to my busy time...but trying to keep up.  Have a great day!!
EW

Re: F.O.G. Thread II

EW
Hello FOG family.... Here i am... ever lurking and stalking you all like a lost puppy LOL..

Re: F.O.G. Thread II

joinca
Here is a very interesting radio show conversation with Dr. Keith Strong :
Collision Course - Francis Walsh Special Guest Dr. Keith Strong - What's so super about a Supernova?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RUp4g14J-oU
(It starts at about 6 minutes)(Published March 24, 2012)
"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." - "I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them."-- Thomas Jefferson
"Well, the trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so." ~ Ronald Reagan

Re: F.O.G. Thread II

Tiny Trink
Good Morning FOG,

Stay Safe and Balanced.

Shine Brightly.

Much Love,

http://youtu.be/2NaNa-yBbsM

Re: F.O.G. Thread II

Tiny Trink
Everyone,

I just want to post a quick way to embed your links and youtube videos.

Step 1:

To add Link:

Click link button above and then go to youtube video and click "Share" below video.  You will get a code, copy and paste that code into the link box, hit ok twice.

Screen Shot of you tube "share" code.

Step 2:

To embed video:

Click the Embed button abe, then click the Embed Tags button.  Place cursor between the >< and go to youtube, click "Embed" to get code, copy and past code between the >< here.

Screen Shot of you tube "Embed" code:

Hit Preview message to make sure all is embedded and post message.

Hope this helps.  If not let me know and I will help you.

Much Love,

Tiny Trink

Re: F.O.G. Thread II

shadasonic
Nice info Joinca,gonna get cold for awhile it seems
12